With the COVID 19’s pandemic, the main sporting events were canceled, postponed or suspended, but at The George Payne we did not give up, and we knew that in 2020, there is still sport, there is still football and there is still a party at The George Payne .
– The Italian League, the European country most affected by the disease, is paralyzed and waiting for a date to resume. The federation expects matches to start in “late May, early June.” The clubs spoke in favor.
– The Spanish League will be stopped until the authorities “consider that it can be resumed and this does not pose a risk to health.” The competition has established three possible dates for the restart: May 28-29, June 6-7 and June 28. The final of the Copa del Rey between Athletic and Real Sociedad, suspended on April 18, has no date set.
– The English Premier League is suspended until at least April 30. He will not return until “absolutely certain” is possible. The press has published that the competition could return behind closed doors on June 8.
– The French League is suspended “until further orders”. A return from the league matches is being studied on June 17.
– The German Bundesliga, initially suspended until April 2, could return on May 9, if the authorities accept the competition’s proposal. The Cup final, scheduled for May 23, is postponed.
– The championships in Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Greece and Turkey are also currently paralyzed.
– The Dutch championship was permanently suspended on April 24, making it the first in Europe to make this decision. The competition decided to end without a champion.
– The Belgian championship is suspended and is in favor of a definitive suspension, keeping the current classification. You have not yet made the final decision.
– The United States Soccer League (MLS) suspended at least until June 8.
– The Champions League and Europa League are suspended without a restart date.
– The Eurocup, which was to be held from June 12 to July 12 in 12 cities across the continent, is postponed for one year.
– The Women’s Euro Cup, scheduled from July 7 to August 1, 2021, was postponed to July 6-31, 2022, after the postponement of the Men’s Euro Cup.
And remember, you can see all of them at the sports house in Barcelona, The George Payne!