As you know, Spain is carrying out the de-escalation or economic recovery through the monitoring of a series of phases. Barcelona was still in phase 0, that is, we had recovered minimal privileges in terms of freedom of movement and business opening, in the same way it happened with other cities in Spain, (for example Madrid).
Today we celebrate that on Monday May 25, Barcelona will go to phase 1 !!!
What can you do during this phase ?:
– Meetings of up to ten people inside and outside the house, which means that you can shoot the breeze with that tinder flirt but you must respect the safety distance (2 m).
– Use of car and share it with the people you live with.
– Opening of terraces at 50% of their capacity, with a distance of 2 meters between the tables …
– Opening of stores of less than 400 square meters without an appointment, that is, you can go buy new clothes for the summer!
– Opening of Universities for disinfection, conditioning and for administrative and investigative efforts.
– Opening of libraries, there are no more excuses for not studying.
– Outdoor cultural acts and shows of less than 200 people
– Active and nature tourism for limited groups of people. Audiovisual production and filming of movies and series.
– Outdoor sports facilities without public (only for practicing sports in which there is no contact: athletics, tennis).
It’s not a big deal , but it’s high time that go out of our home!